Deb, thanks for being the first wp follower to invite me to facebook! Blessings always! Tru
@sabinabrennan Reblogging this on my blog and facebook page. Celebrating YOU as one of my 100 followers. Blessings!
- Question everything, especially yourself.
- Big changes come from lots of people doing little things.
- Running away doesn’t work because you can’t escape yourself.
- The actuality is frequently less painful than the imagining.
- Check yourself for prejudice and chose not to act on it.
- Measure twice, cut once.
- What unfolds may be better than what you planned.
- Starting with ourselves we can change the world one human at a time.
- We are human. We are the same. We are equal
- Honesty Matters
@bigredcarpetnursing Celebrating YOU as one of my 100 follows and what a day to do it! Relogging this on trudistreasures.com and my facebook page at Protest the Chaos with Splashes of Beauty! Diving in!
Wow, what an exciting week for nurses! All the ado about The View and Miss Colorado has taken up lots of blogger time, so we won’t have as many contributions from the weekly Aspiring Nurse Bloggers group this week. Here’s what we have so far:
Lorie Brown offers a time she got in trouble at work in Dirty Little Secrets. I’ve had similar experiences, I’m not sure how many. Some people go into psych work because they like it, others because they see it as a place you can be lazy and bully patients. Others enter for good reasons but burn out and go down the bad path. When you call people out for not doing their job, sometimes they retaliate. One popular tactic is to offer the boss a distorted or frankly fictional complaint. I don’t encounter this problem very often. Why? I communicate clearly. I sell this…
View original post 718 more words