Hi Danny! I think I didn’t do this right before? Now I am “Take two Tru” haha @trudistreasures @parkerfinance and http://www.facebook.com/parkerfinancesolutions 😀
Thanks for the second chance Danny! I just created a new page About.us! http://wp.me/P4GFpS-da This should auto go to my Protest FB page. Thanks to you I have learned to share other’s posts in celebration of my 100 follows which occurred in the first DBDO activity. I really appreciate this because the opportunity to meet so many new bloggers and mostly their LIVES which do matter, no matter what. >ToLife< ~wings (aka trudistreasures.com)
Ok so here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone! So don’t be selfish, hit the reblog button.
- Edit your reblog post and add tags (i.e. reblogging, reblog, meet n greet, link party, etc.), it helps, trust me on this one.
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new bloggers to follow. This helps also, trust me.
- And if you leave a link and don’t follow me, how about ya show ole Danny some love?
Now that all the rules have been clearly explained get out there and meet n greet your butts…
View original post 23 more words
It’s my complete privilege to reblog and share princessennui new comic. Please support this lovely one in her blog and her art. Thank you princess for being who you are! !! All the best – wings
Meet and Greet: leave your blog link, reblog the post and then visit other’s pages!
Reblogging: leave a link to your post and I will reblog
Social Media: leave a link to your social media pages for others to view and connect
Opportunities to connect with new bloggers on 3 levels!!
Congrats! Delnolan! Spreading the word for you! ~Tru aka Wings~
The first Amazon review is in. 5 stars and articulate, generous words. Thank you so much T.T Thomas. You are an angel.
From the opening lines to the final paragraph, this lean, taut story of suspense and choices made is memorable. Beautifully written, the style is at once sparse and filled to the brim with feelings and emotions. What does a man caught between two wrongs do to escape the torment of his choices? The author has achieved a masterful grasp of building a story with a pace and tension that keeps the reader on the edge while quietly building the characters’ inner conflicts to match the narrative action. It was a parallel universe of two men, two conflicts, two dramatic outcomes. The novella was as much neo-Noir as political thriller, and the author did justice to both genre. Highly recommended.
Why not check it out and maybe…
View original post 19 more words