So today we declutter
My husband and I
I found this painting
Canvased from my memory
Just two days after
I returned from my home town
It had rained a lot back there
lots of people came
to commemorate his life:
our dad, her husband, their friend
The day after his service
We went to the mall
Debarking the car
Mom and I froze, stunned
Dead winter sky exposes
a rainbow’s promise
Offering us lasting hope
Of life hereafter
Moment cast in time
Three years have since passed
Gave the painting to my mom
mem’ries don’t depart
clutter oh clutter
depart from my heart
letting go of attachment
to things – not my dad
This year I will be
He’ll be ninety-four
Oh, would that I could, just once
knock and open heaven’s door.
You hear about “googling” yourself. I had done this not long after joining wordpress and obtaining this .com url.
All along my friends would love what I created and want me to “getawebsite for product.” I’m working on it and it is underconstruction for the time being. until then dear readers when you search Trudi’s Treasures, here are some gems found.
1. My first discovery was of a jeweler artist in Hawaii. Cool mahalo.
2. A lady with splendid taste selling her high end treasures in New Jersey.
3. One who is into creation of beautiful quilts in Ohio and another one in Texas.
4. Trudie’s Treasure hutz in Tacoma, WA.
5. Trudie’s Treasures in Orange City, FL.
6. Trudie’s Treasures consignment boutique in Ho-ho-kus, NJ (also on pinterest)
7. A Trudi’s Treasures on facebook.
8. A posting of Trudi’s Treasures “deviantart” online – with pics of cats included~
9. One in SCOTLAND.
10. Treasures by Trudi (another facebook).
11. Trudi’s handmade treasures (fb).
All of the above are not me!
What is cool and endearing in the common denominator (aside from treasure) is the taste and appreciation for beauty, uniqueness and solidarity.
Thankful am i to be a part of the ‘net’ flow of treasures by trudis….as there is truly “nothing new under the sun.”
Thankful for sun.
Stay tuned for my product line.