Thank you to Chape Personal Trainer for the kick-in-the-pants to post as it’s been quite awhile. I am responding in the moment.
1. What matters most to you? Cancer no longer being a household word and a good night’s sleep.
2. How much do you enjoy what you do for a living? 100%
3. What would be the hardest thing (physical) for you to give up? My loved ones.
4. When is the last time you’ve gone outside of your comfort zone? Now, answering these questions off the cuff !
5. What painful situation are you now most grateful for? Extubation.
6. What are you so afraid of? Loss of life of those I love.
7. If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be? Mary Magdalene.
8. What’s your favorite quote? My own: “Expectation reset: Apply daily equals resentment prevention.“
9. How and where do you like to spend your holiday? In front of a fireplace with loved ones, soothing music and laughter. Lots and lots of it.
10. What is your favorite thing about blogging? Community. My blog buds are simply the best!
11. What are your goals for your blog in 2016? San Francisco with my main and only squeeze; it’s been his desire to go for long time.
Again, thank you for this opportunity. There is a lot of beauty in life’s desert. You can see it when you’re in it long enough. My next post will be following the next rule in …..
The Award Rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you: done
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself: oops
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer: done (whew)
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them: only 11? haha.